ABOUT                ARCHIVE                TWITTER                BLOGLOVIN                YOUTUBE                FORMSPRING

21/07/2012

why?

flatforms
flatforms 1

primark flatforms


trawling through primark with my mother after walking 5 miles into town i noticed these pretty things for a mere £5. why do other primarks do much better things than at my primark? i've never seen these before today. annoying. also, i've been going in constantly for the past 3 weeks to find the AW12 heels that are basically cheap rip offs of the zara basic sandal. nothing.

but, you will suffice me until i can get my hands on the zara sandal that i refuse to pay £60 for on ebay.

2 love notes:

  1. I'm so jealous!
    Can't go to primark till I move back to uni which is another month, need those sandals!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O They are gorgeous! Just discovered your blog and it's lovely. the sandals do not look like they're from Primark! good find x

    ReplyDelete