ABOUT                ARCHIVE                TWITTER                BLOGLOVIN                YOUTUBE                FORMSPRING

08/08/2012

absent



i am truly sorry for not blogging, if any of you have missed me and my ramblings about my clothes. i have been taking a break and selfishly focusing on my life and my wellbeing at the moment. i've started being healthy and eating well, not just because i want to be fit but i also want to live life to it's fullest and right now, i'm rather unfit. i don't know if/when i'll be back. maybe i will post sporadically or get into the swing of these things again. right now though, my blog will take a back seat, but it will always be my little one, and i do, truly, truly appreciate all of your beautiful love notes you leave me at the end of each page. thankyou, have an amazing summer.

1 love notes:

  1. good for you hayley, you're a star! hope you have a lovely summer x

    ReplyDelete