ABOUT                ARCHIVE                TWITTER                BLOGLOVIN                YOUTUBE                FORMSPRING

21/06/2012

in my quiet mist of rage

daydream believer 5
daydream believer 3
daydream believer 4
daydream believer 2
daydream believer 1
(striped shirt by H&M, H&M cardigan, thrifted skirt, eBay spike bracelet and ring, Primark sunglasses)
Lyric from the wondrous First Aid Kit's Waltz for Richard. They are lyrical geniuses. Each of their songs remind me of the first few months of mine and L's relationship, so many memories of sunshine, long walks and the weird treading-on-eggshells feeling that occurs during that couple of months.

I desperately wanted to wear this skirt that I got when thrifting with Mumma a couple of days ago. Disgustingly unforgiving but I'm surpassing that because of the acid wash effect going on. I found it quite diffciult to pair with a top but gave into the striped breton again and made do. Threw on the lightweight cardigan to add a bit of warmth and to hide my behind if the skirt rode up and showed my derrière. I'd been waiting on the spiked bracelet for about a month, so that was a nice surprise to my day. The ring is becoming pretty standard as of late, I cannot get enough of it.

4 love notes:

  1. Ooh I love your jewellery, Hayley (: the lighting in this post is so soft and pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, Michelle! I think the sun was setting so it was all orangey and nice! xx

      Delete
  2. I love that ring! Just don't get that one stuck!xx

    ReplyDelete