ABOUT                ARCHIVE                TWITTER                BLOGLOVIN                YOUTUBE                FORMSPRING

02/06/2012

nail art: jubilee

I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon and do something a little more patriotic and fun with my nails for the Bank Holiday weekend and celebrating the Queen's 60th Jubilee. Here's my take on Union Jack nails that I've seen on weheartit and Instagram.

queen's jubilee
queen's jubilee

I used: Essie 'Aruba Blue', Essie 'Really Red', Barry M 'Blue Glitter' and address labels.

4 love notes:

  1. Theyre gorgeous, wish i could do nail art this good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know Primark are doing some nail stickers on Union Jacks that you could recreate it with (I didn't know this at the time)!

      H x

      Delete
  2. beautiful nails, i'am so bad at nail art! have a good bank holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too sweet! i had a lot of time, and normally i'm rubbish too!
      H x

      Delete