ABOUT                ARCHIVE                TWITTER                BLOGLOVIN                YOUTUBE                FORMSPRING

09/06/2012

wishlist #01

1
01. Sneakily added the Cleanse & Polish starter pump and possibly, accidentally checked out. After it arrives and I'm sure I'll love it, this is next on my Liz Earle wishlist. I have a real problem finding a nice moisturiser that doesn't break me out or get me greasy (sexy!), so having the light version will be good.

02. Actually reviewed this little sphere's sister today (scheduled soon), and now I'm looking into more scents/flavours. Lemon seems perfect and refreshing for the morning blues while exams are on.

03. Although I purchased Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua a couple of days ago, I'm still lusting after the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser. I've heard so many great things about it, they can't all be wrong. So maybe next month when L and I pop down to Manchester, I'll pick it up then.

04. I've seen these float about on nearly every blog I read and I'm so tempted to buy them but having been graced with sausage fingers (thanks, Mum), I'm not certain they'll fit.

05. Really loving stacking my bracelets with a watch recently. I need some new bracelets as all mine are on their last legs, or incredibly tarnished.

06. I'm being a massive skincare junkie at the moment. I tested these out in Boots the other day and I don't think they smell all that delicious but I'm willing to put up with that for having glowy skin again. My skin has been really bad over the last few days so I'm considering buying this but having oily skin does put me off a little, considering it's 'total moisture'.

07. I know the forecast doesn't look too summery at the moment but I cannot resist a pair of Havaianas. My best friend wears them every summer and they are so comfortable. Maybe not all that glamorous but still, the turquoise is nice, no? I might stay safe and find a black pair though!

08. Although I'm considering getting my hair cut like Ashley Olsen's messy bob, I feel a constant need to treat my damaged hair and pamper it. I've been after Joico for ages and just discovered it on FeelUnique!

 .

2 love notes:

  1. I'd love to try th skin repair light - i've just finished my cleanse and polish and am itching to buy a new one!

    Fern,xo

    eff-ee-are-en.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! Definitely going to buy skin repair light once I'm done with my moisturizer at the moment!

      H x

      Delete