ABOUT                ARCHIVE                TWITTER                BLOGLOVIN                YOUTUBE                FORMSPRING

07/06/2012

current colour

current colour
current colour

(China Glaze First & Last, Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours '320')

Swapped over my coral colour to it's opposite. I was inspired by Zoe's nail polish in one of her latest videos, and realising it was a Topshop polish I was rather disappointed as I don't have a Topshop near me that stocks the makeup ranges (boohoo). So, I opted for this one from Miss Sporty and although it may not be an exact dupe~ it comes pretty close on appearance.

I've only just applied it today, so I don't know how long it wears for, but I used a base and top coat so I'll see how long this lasts! Me and L just made a fruit salad and are watching The Big Bang Theory when really, I should be revising.

0 love notes:

Post a Comment